请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

网佳创业天使社区

天使投资唐 发表于 2014-6-24 12:27:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《天使投资》的4F:1F=Founders创始人投资自己,亲友2~3F给力,第4F=Fools才会锦上添花。投资自己和下一代回报最大,也可带动旁人投资!//@被遗忘的榕树: 是的,成功不是课堂上,光华什么学院,讲出来的,压根就没有什么案例好讲的。只有靠自己。其他都是假的。好比,生儿子,一定要亲力亲为
投资自己和投资我们的下一代是这辈子投入和回报最大的投资,其他的都次要。投资自己可以改变我们的命运,也可以改进旁人的生活。
创业或天使投资在于识人+避险=不熟不投!//@雷军:大家要理解天使投资者真的不是傻瓜,天使投资者本质是六合彩,有朋友要创业,十来朋友一人凑个份子,万一做成腾讯我们就发财了,做不成我们也支持了创业,支持了朋友,支持了友谊,这是天使投资最核心的东西

《天使投资》:投资人和创业人都要学会做减法:要节约,用更少的成本去创造更多的收益。大家现在都埋怨钱少,但别忘了,无论如何也比以前多多了。时下独生子女拥有的资源充盈丰厚,要啥有啥,但他们却不比上一代更能吃苦耐劳、勇于奋斗,也不见得长大后在社会、球场或战场上更加敢于拼搏或更能成功。我认为,成功的下一代会成长在一个适当节约的富爸爸家里。

http://bbs.webplus.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8699&page=1&extra=#pid10449
本来所谓的教导都是互相矛盾的。我说过:创业要听内心的呼唤,尽信书不如无书,不要轻信大佬,老师或我的建议,可能不适用!要独立思考!//@佰货秀_深圳打折网:我们后辈如果全部相信前辈经验,那是会做不出优秀的事来的,创造不了什么。 本人觉得,应该听从内心深处的呼唤,做独一无二的自己,这样才有意义。我反对您的总结。
  • 姚劲波:创业不融资不可能成功。平台+电商要烧钱才可成功!
  • 成功不可复制,既然不可复制也就是说大佬们或老师们都不知道如何成功,如果知道自己都去做了。
  • 所以,成功的创业者就要自己杀出一条血路,反过来证明之前怀疑者都是错的!否则,怀疑者默认就是对的!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

Fis 发表于 2014-6-24 16:36:05 | 显示全部楼层
自己当然是最靠谱的F,但没见过世面的亲友不靠谱。亲身经历,当我说200万占30%股价的时候,他们说这是天方夜谭。他们还停留在出大钱占大股的传统投资思维中。

个人认为,如果真的是好项目,最好不要拿不规范的投资,否则就把好项目给毁掉了。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 天使投资唐 发表于 2014-6-25 17:28:30 | 显示全部楼层
Fis 发表于 2014-6-24 16:36
自己当然是最靠谱的F,但没见过世面的亲友不靠谱。亲身经历,当我说200万占30%股价的时候,他们说这是天方 ...

还是靠自己吧!有梦想就要有勇气执行,有理想没执行=零!
52 Week Pledge: You Can’t Risk Being Too Scared To Invest In YOURSELF

http://www.thisisyourconscience. ... n-yourself-week-37/
By Lincoln Anthony Blades on 05/22/2013
As I’ve mentioned on this site before, the show “Shark Tank” (a.k.a. “Dragon’s Den”) is one of my favourite programs on TV because it gives the good, the bad and the ugly realities of chasing your dream. It can be used as a pamphlet on how to achieve your goals, and it can also be a manual on what mistakes you MUST avoid. I think the scariest part of the show for ANY entrepreneur, is hearing how much money these people invest into these ideas that end up going NOWHERE. It’s crazy to see the entire panel of investors reject an idea, and then hear the inventor reveal that they put like $35K behind it – which they most likely will NEVER recoup. For most people, it triggers our ‘flight’ response, and makes us believe that we TOO should avoid substantial investments into ourselves, which is not necessarily true. Although we need to make SMART decisions, investing into ourselves is an absolute MUST.
As I write this, I just returned to Toronto from The Battle Of The Sexes event out in Oakland this weekend. The event was amazing, I had a good time, and I met some really good people. I also spent a LOT of money on different things. I needed new business cards, a server upgrade, and I even paid extra days for my hotel just so I can stay out there and network as much as possible. I’m glad to report that much of it was worth it, and I’m definitely hoping that the full investment pays off in the near future, but I realize that investing into myself was INCREDIBLY necessary.
Far too often I meet people who want to accomplish a goal or follow a dream and they’re willing to bust their ass, put in long hours and hustle hard – but they balk at the concept of investing in themselves. What’s worse is that we ALL have family, friends and colleagues who will convince us how STUPID it is for us to spend money on ourselves. But the truth is, most businesses require a good investment to become successful, so if we’re are too scared to invest in ourselves, how exactly can we expect other people to confidently invest in us?
And this is not just for entrepreneurs, but anyone trying to achieve any goal. If you want to get a promotion at work, look into investing into courses that can help give you more knowledge or credentials. If you want to lose weight, look into working with a nutritionist. I’m NOT saying to go out and try to ball ’til you fall, but understand that you MUST invest in yourself in order to accomplish your goal.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|网佳创业天使社区 ( 12036313号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-19 17:25 , Processed in 0.051730 second(s), 20 queries .