网佳创业天使社区

天使投资唐 发表于 2013-9-13 15:12:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Facebook扎克伯格在TechCrunch大会说他自小偶像是盖茨!
主持反驳:【不是吧,盖茨像Darth Vader达斯维达,他不是Luke Skywalker卢克天行者,他是坏蛋!
扎克伯格辩护:【不,盖茨运作最使命驱动的公司,微软伟大的使命是在每个桌面上和每家放一台电脑!】
人们怕FB学微软垄断,垄断=好?坏?你的使命是?

请在这论坛上分享!

http://www.businessinsider.com/mark-zuckerberg-bill-gates-was-my-hero-2013-9
Zuckerberg said on stage at the TechCrunch Disrupt conference on Wednesday: "When I was growing up, Bill Gates was my hero."
Michael Arrington, on stage interviewing him, responded. "Oh come on! He's like Darth Vader. He not Luke Skywalker. He's the bad guy."
Zuckerberg defended "No he is not. Bill Gates ran one of the most mission-driven companies I can think of. Microsoft had a great mission. To put a computer on every desktop and in every home."
He added "There are companies that define themselves by their way of doing things, like the HP Way, and there are companies that define themselves by making a concrete change in the world. Microsoft did that. It was an incredibly inspiring company."
Bill Gates "is one of the greatest visionaries that our industry has ever had," Zuckerberg said.
He's put his money where is mouth is. FB sold Microsoft a 1.6 percent stake in 2007.  Zuckerberg was also one of the first 17 billionaires to participate in Bill Gates' Giving Pledge, which is a commitment by the world's wealthiest people to give the majority of their wealth away to philanthropy.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 天使投资唐 发表于 2013-9-17 11:09:43 | 显示全部楼层
Facebook使命:give people the power to share & make the world more open & connected。可惜,Facebook,Twitter在国内都被过滤,大家看不见他们的创新,只看见国内山寨的微信微博等。当然微信也有很多:微创新=山寨+创新,所以山寨也要创新![赞]//@Hunter_小桐:一个有伟大使命的公司是让人兴奋无比的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|网佳创业天使社区 ( 12036313号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 02:56 , Processed in 0.075359 second(s), 20 queries .