网佳创业天使社区

李明铭larry 发表于 2013-9-6 09:15:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Edited from Page 3 Angel Investment Author Victor Tong, all rights reserved

There are 200-300k angel investors in US, but only less than 100 actively in China. Market is huge and growing crazily in China, so I believe innovation supporters are far less than it should be, even in Beijing, thousands of angel investors are needed.

Here, I urge all the potential angel investors including the professionals, teachers, doctors, early-stage investors concerns more seed companies and their associate entrepreneurs, and to invest in them. In 10 years, I want to be one of the 10 thousands investors if possible.

At this moment, early-stage investors can work together to form some organization to share and to discuss good projects, utilizing each other’s expertise. USA has a lot of good examples like YCombinator.
Besides, talents hole is big, including high tech expert, new economy investor, even financial director, accounting director etc. I am writing this book to provide basic education and wish it could help the next generation to do better.

Every month, I travel from Silicon Valley to Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong to share knowledge in a salon formality, hoping to create a healthy eco-environment for both investors and entrepreneurs.

Two reasons why I share much:

1.    I have a lot of failure experience in mainland China, Hong Kong and US, costing me tens of millions of dollars. Sharing the experience might help others increase their possibility of success and lower their bloody lesson cost. 2.    I could be a bridge between US and China since I travel across every two to three weeks.

I am a combination of start-up entrepreneur and investor. I am thankful for all the fellows working with me, no matter they make a lot of money by selling shares or not, and also for who makes money by investing in me and the ones who don’t. Let’s work together to make things better!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

黄牟 发表于 2013-9-21 06:22:47 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
I have dream too!
I get a hope!
I love BBC、Discovey、Internation Channl! I love Week and Google!
But,I'm in china.
What the facking day!来自: Android客户端
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|网佳创业天使社区 ( 12036313号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 07:39 , Processed in 0.214960 second(s), 21 queries .